MGMBies. Freebies and The Plan, Together At Last.
About a week and a half to bonus 2026 Vegas.
With not-shitty gambling the first two trips this year, we are able to squeeze in a 4th Vegas for the first time in a few years. Is good. With the bump from June assisting, I'll have $4K and a little walking around money in the bag going into town, with the ability if needed on the 2nd day there to hit a BMO and pull another $500 or so. Hopefully it won't be needed, it would be nice to hit something the first couple days and take the pressure off.
The only concession I made to the save was taking a couple Saturdays off from going out in the City, both of which will not be big losses due to weirdness at the bars I usually hang out at.
So, the full 'Bies for #SeptemberVegas:
-5 nights at MGM Grand in an Executive King Suite: $101 all in with my MGM Rewards rate, would be $2170, savings of $2069 over rack rate.
-$120 Freeplay, $100 Resort Credit from booking package, value of $220
-$550 of anniversary and tier Resort Credit from Rewards CC: $550 value.
-$200 in Slot Dollars, $200 value.
$2939 in savings and credit this time. I am a God among men. My steak is always juicy and my lobster is always buttery on this trip. Nearly $3000 less than a no-status monkey.
Not much of a plan. Get there, start drinking, hit my spots, spend a lot of Resort Credit at MGM spots for free drinks, gamble some, and have some good free food on at least 2 nights and probably more, but with only 2 rezzies because you can't put baby in the corner every night.
Logistically, the sidewalk in front of Bellagio will apparently be closed while I'm in town, building something new for F1. I don't usually spend a lot of time on that side past Cosmo anyway, but it will mean heavier traffic on the side that I do use, and the side that my hotel is on. Might need to do some creative sidewalk avoidance or just skip it altogether by cabbing past it every day during high traffic times. I'll adapt, I always do.
Good times to be had. T-minus 10 days.

Comments
Post a Comment