Tomorrow.


It's here again. 

For the 59th time, it's pre-Vegas day. What should be a quick but hopefully restful 4 1/2 days in the desert is upon us. The prep is done. The bag is 80% packed, the money is out of the bank, the room is checked into, the flight will be today. I just need to spend about an hour on final bag prep tonight then can get hopefully a good night's sleep and trundle off tomorrow.

This will be slightly different in that I have to work tomorrow morning, for a couple hours, before taking off for the airport, so everything will be loaded into the car in the morning. I can leave my work laptop at my site so I'll just need the carry-on and the personal backpack. Can dip out around 10:30a and head straight to the airport, park the car, grab a tram to the terminal and get things rolling with a pre-plane drink.

Same loadout as usual. 7 changes worth of underwear, my dopp kit, 5 or 6 polos (no need for anything warmer than that), the iPad Mini, the UE Boom 2, my JBL wireless headphones, a sack of cash and a dream. I have a bag of sn*w and some mushroom gummies to help "enhance" things along the way.

The Vegas playlist is done. It's unhinged. All over the place musically with no theme whatsoever except "stuff that would be fun to listen to in a room in Vegas". It makes the getting up and getting ready to assault the strip in the morning more fun.

Again, this is a no-stress trip money-wise. With my work bonus this year I won't need to have any carry-over cash from this trip to finance XmasVegas. I can come back with 2 nickels and still be fine to recover with no major financial impact. I get paid on Friday so if things are going badly on VP by Monday I can get an infusion if I need it.

So off we go again. See all 1.5 of you in about a week.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wot, Skint??

T-Minus 10 Days.

Skinny (ish).