30 Days. And Counting.
T-minus 30 days to SeptemberVegas.
Not much to report. The itinerary is locked in. I will be at MGM in a standard Deluxe room, no baller suite like April. Fine. I have a pretty good offer from Resorts World for 5 nights in a standard Hilton room for about $350, but that's a $400+ loss compared to MGM's package, with rate, RC and FP factored in. It's just silly right now to stay anywhere else other than MGM resorts. I love RW but I can taxi there, don't have to stay and lose money in the process. So unless some crazy suite deal opens up somewhere in the next couple weeks, it's locked.
I will start opening up the VP training app daily starting this week. Not too many hands, maybe 50 a day, I don't want to get burned out with it. By the end of last trip I was fucking dreaming about VP. Not good. I have the hands in my head for the most part, but it helps to see them on the screen before hitting town.
Other than that, yeah, it's just count down the days. Nothing going on in real life right now, so I'm able to obsess a bit more about Vegas life again, like the old days.

Comments
Post a Comment