Locked.


The trip is set.

Got long term parking bought today at a discount, which was the last piece that was outstanding. LTP garage at SFO. $90. It'll be more of a pain in the ass as opposed to the international garages in that I will need to take the tram over to that garage on the in and out, but it's over $100 less than the closer garages are. This being more of a "budget" trip, it seemed prudent. Standard room, standard parking...a standard trip.

Nothing wrong with that. Not every trip is an "event" trip like a birthday or milestone. I don't always need terrace rooms with morning views like the above. Hell, this is the first year since '22 that I've even been able to do a 4-trip year, so I'm just thankful for that. A newly renovated room for 5 nights in an upper-mid resort for around $100 is better than 90% of the shlubs who will be in town that week.

So the room is set, the flight is booked, the food reservations are made, the car is parked. Now we wait.

T-minus 40 days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T-Minus 10 Days.

Xmas Done Deal.

Skinny (ish).